FIX Headline Animator

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Video:Live @ The Loft Season 3 - Oddisee


I had the opportunity to go see Oddisee last year but could not make it because I was working, a couple of my brothers (Carlos and Billy) went to see him and they rated his live performance as one of the best they've seen. I first knew Oddisee as a producer way back in the day and really only started noticing his skills on the MIC a few years ago, honestly most producer's that try to rap are straight WACK! but there is a few producers who I respect on the MIC and this genius right here is one of them. Shoutout to Live@theLoft , truely blessed to have you guys back! oh by the way Oddisee is mean with a camera too!! I seen some of his pictures, he needs an exhibition.lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment