FIX Headline Animator

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Video: T3 “Hello World” f/ Kameron Corvet


This is a new video from the only remaining original member of slum village, as we know J-dilla and Baatin passed away. I personally think this is an amazing tune,glad to see T3 doing well. hopefully going to see them perform in Edinburgh on the 31st of May 2011 at the Voodoo Rooms supported by Kobe Onyame and DJ Bunty Beats!Buy your tickets Here , my only wish as a Slum Village fan is that ELzhi is going to be there. I hear YoungRJ will be there, I know Illa-j is there as well!
3iller is due on the 21st of June from T3 and if you have not downloaded Elzhi'S new mixtape yet download ELmatic now. Even saw a video clip of YoungRJ talking about his new mixtape called Seventh son, could not find a link but as soon as I get that i'll post it. By the way this tune was produced by the genius YoungRj!

No comments:

Post a Comment