FIX Headline Animator

Thursday 27 January 2011

Teaser: Stones Throw Doc for National TV France



Peanut Butter Wolf opens the doors of Stones Throw label. Meeting with James Reitano, Dave Cooley, Om'Mas Keith from Sa-Ra, Frosty from Dublab. Also featuring Peanut Butter Wolf, Dam Funk and Mayer Hawthorne. By Sébastien Bauer & Lucas Blaya. come to think of it, I probably bought most albums released on Stones Throw. They respect and create good music, my only regret was when they came to Newcastle a few years ago for a festival I was unable to attend because I could not afford it, although I have seen J-rocc a few times, Madlib, Mf-Doom and Mayer Hawthorne . looking forward to Aloe Blacc in april and hopefully see Dam Funk, Peanut Butter Wolf in the near future.


Shoutout to Stones Throw

No comments:

Post a Comment