FIX Headline Animator

Wednesday 10 November 2010

THE LADY KILLER IS HERE!!

We not killing any ladies at the FIX! lol! It's the title of Cee-Lo Green's latest album which dropped yesterday. First time I heard about the album, was when  Mr Giles Peterson destroyed the air waves on his radio show with I Want You, honestly guys that shit! blew my mind out!!!! I downloaded it online and played it the whole week on repeat. I loved it!
Finally the album is here and it is totally mind blowing and amazing, let me quote the Sunday Times "A voice of such beauty and longing that it takes your breath away... An album of incredible beauty and power." not going to say anymore.lol! Buy the album online, The album is selling out like a Mos Def ticket in London, hurry up and get yours Here!

Listen to I Want You first time it aired on the Giles Peterson radio show, t'was too hot Giles had to take the track back!
Cee-Lo - I want You 
Check Cee Lo Green out on his website
Follow him on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment